Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Ibis’ or ‘Ibis Research’ or 'us' or 'we' or ‘’Industry-Focus’ refers to the owner of the website- Ibis Research Information Services Pvt Ltd . The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of the website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Ibis Research, hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and use the Website, and under the terms set forth below.
The content is the exclusive property of Ibis Research, and is protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws of India. All trade names and other product and service names on the website and within the content are proprietary and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the marks displayed on the website without the express written permission of Ibis Research Information Services Private Limited. Any unauthorized use of content is strictly prohibited and may lead to legal action. To request permission to use any content or other material, please contact Ibis Research, at firstname.lastname@example.org providing exact nature of use of the information. Ibis Research, reserves the right to refuse permission.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
As part of the registration process, you must provide Ibis Research, with accurate, complete, and updated information. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of this agreement.
You are entirely liable for activities conducted by you in connection with your browsing and use of the website.
We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Indian Penal Code.
The website is provided on an 'as is' basis and Ibis Research, gives no warranty that the website will be accessible by any particular browser, operating system or device.
You will not knowingly transmit any virus or other harmful matter to the website. Ibis Research, gives no warranty that the website is free from contaminating matter and disclaims liability for any damages, losses or costs resulting from damage to your computer resulting from access to the website.
Ibis Research, disclaims liability for any damages, losses or costs incurred for damage to website user's computer resulting from downloading material from website.
You expressly agree not to use this website in any manner or for any purpose that is prohibited by these terms and conditions. In addition, you expressly agree not to:
• use the Website for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
• use or attempt to use any "deep-link", "scraper", "robot", "bot", "spider", "data mining", "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the website or any data or content found on or accessed through the website without prior express written consent;
• in any way bypass or circumvent any other measure employed to limit or pre-vent access to the website or its content;
• violate the security of the website or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with this website, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
• interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activities conducted on or through the website, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the website;
• take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of this website's operators, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the website or such operation's infrastructure.
Refund and Cancellation
Subscriptions once paid will not be be refunded, other than the circumstance that there is proven deficiency in Ibis Research Service and the same is being brought into notice of the company and the same is not rectified by Ibis Research within 15 days. Visitors are advised to view the sample pages available for each report and to take decisions based on it.
Delivery & Shipping Policy
All our reports will be delivered by email, to the email address the visitor registers while placing the order, and CDROMs(when explicitly mentioned in the product description) will be couriered to the shipment address mentioned by the visitor. Non receipt of reports should be communicated to us within 7 days in case of email delivery and in the case CDROMs, non-receipt of CDROMS should be communicated to us within 30 days.
Credit Card Data
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions of use described here please address them to email@example.com
These Terms and Conditions are effective from March 1, 2016